Sunday, May 6, 2012

Phellis Cemetery

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to explore cemeteries.  Recently I volunteered to take a meal to a friend after the recent birth of her daughter.  I decided to map the shortest route to her house, and while mapping the route I discovered a tiny pioneer cemetery nearby.  According to Google Earth, this cemetery  is called the Phellis Cemetery.  But, this is where I have hit a brick wall.  Can anyone tell me anything about the Phellis Cemetery on Rosedale Road?  I am very curious now, and I would love to explore that old cemetery soon!

1 comment:

  1. I too am looking for information on this cemetery. It was listing in the 1981 document "Prairies of the Darby Plains in West-Central Ohio" by Charles King of OSU. Other than that I don't know much else about it but am looking as well.

    ReplyDelete